Warranty & Service
Limited Warranty Statement
DIGIEVER Corporation and its Affiliates warrant to DIGIEVER's Product that it will be in good working for two-year limited warranty (PoE switch is one-year limited warranty) from the date of purchase from DIGIEVER or an authorized DIGIEVER distributor or reseller. Extended warranty may be offered in some countries. During the term of the warranty, should this Product, in DIGIEVER's opinion, malfunction, DIGIEVER will, at its option, repair or replace it free of charge, excluding shipment cost for the user to a DIGIEVER point of sales. All parts and Products that are replaced shall become the property of DIGIEVER. DIGIEVER has the right to replace faulty products with used (“refurbished”) products, at its own discretion.
This warranty is void and ceases to take effect in the following circumstance:
- Product has been subject to misuse, abuse, misapplication, and use outside the intended application without conforming to instructions DIGIEVER’s User Manual or Quick Installation Guide.
- Product has been modified, altered and/or repaired in a way not authorized by DIGIEVER.
- After the warranty period has expired, the Product is found to be defective.
- The label of serial number is not recognizable or lost.
- The defect of Products was subject to acts of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, lighting, earthquakes, tidal waves and floods), war, theft, brownouts or sags.
Furthermore, the products of DIGIEVER are diskless devices, and DIGIEVER does not make any warranty of the installed hard disk, or warranty of compatibility of all hard disks. DIGIEVER will not be liable for the damage caused by this and loss of data stored in DIGIEVER Products.
If your product doesn’t work or you encounter any problem when using DIGIEVER Products, please find solutions from the following:
- Read FAQ of DIGIEVER website to search for frequent questions to solve your problem.
- Read 'User Manual' or 'Quick Installation Guide' to follow the instructions to use.
- Please check if the Ethernet cable is successfully connected to network and examine validity of your network settings.
- Ensure you have downloaded the latest firmware or utility for your product.
- If you have any further questions regarding the product or repair service, directly contact with local distributors or reseller or please report the questions on Contact Us or Technical Support.
Our technical support can be reached by E-Mail and phone.
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF DIGIEVER. DIGIEVER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, CORRECTNESS, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE OF THE PRODUCTS AND ACCOMPANYING PRINTED MATERIALS, AND PROVIDES THESE PROGRAMS AND MATERIALS "AS IS".
IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGIEVER, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR DELAY, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR GOODWILL, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) INCURRED BY THE USER OR THE USER'S INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF DIGIEVER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
Before allowing any service from DIGIEVER or its service provider (DIGIEVER’s official distributor or reseller), customer must back up the data from Products and remove confidential or private information. Neither DIGIEVER nor its service provider will be liable for any damage or loss of data and confidential or private information involved in DIGIEVER’s Products.
All warranty and expired warranty services should be gained by contacting the DIGIEVER’s official distributor or reseller, where customer purchased the Products. Do not request any unauthorized service to modify, alter and repair the Products.
To start the service, the certification of purchase and the serial number of defective product must be provided. To proceed with RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) services, customer shall ensure that the returned product is well-packed to prevent damage during delivery or transportation. Customer shall contact DIGIEVER Technical Support for RMA Service once the original distributor or reseller is not available.